Last Updated on
When you become a mom, things can easily fall apart. Stuff can get unorganized quicker. Stains are everywhere. And you can slip into a mode commonly associated with a busy mom: unkempt, crumpled, and disheveled.
Did you know that it only takes a single diaper bag to get everything in check? Well, of course, a diaper bag does not automatically keep away that possibility of you looking like a mom. It is a bag to carry baby supplies anyway. But did you know that even a diaper bag can look stylish and cute no matter what?
So, the more pressing question should be is there a diaper bag that is as efficient and organized as it is fun and fashionable? There is.
Ju-Ju-Be Better Be Messenger Diaper Bag is the answer to your call for a help at being a better mom.
Your level of mobility may demand a carrying method that accommodates everything your baby needs. That is not an easy task for average diaper bags to carry out. But Better Be is designed exactly for this purpose. Made of 100% polyester material, Better Be wards off stains on its surface because its lining is coated with Teflon-made substance. Coupled with the fact that the bag is machine washable, this sure does make cleaning it a breeze.
On the inside, Better Be seems to be designed to meet every mom’s needs of staying in style no matter how busy her day is. The presence of a pocket solely dedicated for mommy makes this bag a very supportive gear not only for the baby. Its main compartment is spacious and roomy to keep baby supplies tucked in comfortably.
The two bottle pockets—one on each side—is lined with 3M Thinsulate material to keep the temperature of its content steady. The bag is also treated with Agion materials that work in preventing odor-causing bacteria from growing as well as against mildew and mold—making it extra clean and fresh all the time. And its special drain system makes the bag free of crumbs from within.
The strap is made of memory foam and the underside is designed to have a surface of roughish material. This makes holding the strap even more comfortable. The same material that is used for the strap is also used for the changing pad, providing comfort for the baby.
- Machine washable; Teflon-made outer surface makes for easy cleaning. Inner linings are treated with Agion to give the bag antimicrobial property against bacteria and mold. 3M Thinsulate insulation for bottle pockets for temperature control.
- Adjustable nonslip strap. The strap is of memory foam.
- Drain system to clean off crumb.
- Comes with a changing pad made of memory foam.
- Top flap pockets can be used for diapers.
- Dedicated mommy pocket is special for storing phones and wallet and features two more pockets with zipper containing key fob, loops for lipstick, and a case for sunglass.
- Strap is too wide so it can slide off the shoulder easily sometimes.
- Magnetic closure sometimes doesn’t do the job properly.
- No stroller attachment. Attachment sold separately.
- A little too heavy for a diaper bag and it doesn’t stand up firmly.
All in all, Better Be is a diaper bag of all moms’ dream. Rarely does a diaper bag cater to what a mom needs. The presence of a mommy pocket makes this bag an easy pick for those who want an all-inclusive bag that doesn’t just store baby supplies.
Originally posted 2019-07-24 22:07:14.