Last Updated on
One of the biggest complaints out there from dads regarding diaper bags is that most of such bags are designed femininely with cheerful and bright motifs. This makes it hard for men to participate in taking care of the baby because no one out there loves carrying something with them that is specifically meant for women.
Diaper Dude Messenger Diaper Bag for Dads can put an end to this dilemma many men face because it is designed in unisex style so both genders can still be seen as a hip and urban person despite carrying a bag meant for keeping baby gears in.
However, another issue that often comes with a diaper bag is tired shoulders. Carrying a bag fully loaded with so many things a baby requires will eventually take a toll on one’s shoulder. Sure, hanging the bag on the stroller seems like a logical solution but what if when you go out you don’t bring the stroller along?
Therefore, versatility and convertibility are also important factors that should be taken into account upon considering which diaper bag to purchase.
Diaper Dude offers you this kind of ergonomic solution. It is versatile enough that you can rest assure that your shoulders will get their chance in relieving the kind of pain that is put upon them. Not only does the bag feature convertible carrying options, but it also features stroller attachment system that will further ease your shoulder. With accessories to accompany, your experience with diaper change trip couldn’t be any more fun with this bag.
- Made of polyester. This material makes the bag stand up on its own when not in use.
- Ergonomic style. Crossbody model makes it comfortable to carry without putting so many burdens on the shoulder.
- The strap is wide and is adjustable, making carrying even more comfortable.
- Includes changing mat.
- Equipped with attachment straps for stroller.
- The main compartment is big enough for essential baby gears.
- Three pockets on the outside, enough for carrying wipes, bibs, etc., plus a bottle holder.
- Machine washable.
- Includes separate zippered pouch.
- The bottle holder isn’t insulated.
- It isn’t convertible, meaning it can only be worn crossbody style.
- Isn’t spacious enough to be used for a long trip. Doesn’t hold that much.
- The cell phone container can’t hold bigger phones.
- One pocket inside the main compartment is dedicated to store dirty diapers, but it isn’t zippered to avoid cross contamination.
Diaper Dude is very decent as a diaper bag. Its unisex style means it is wearable too for moms who wish to sport a bag that isn’t too bright. However, the size issue makes it a questionable choice of a diaper bag for long trip.