Any diaper bags can be very helpful. But only diaper bag from Becko that can be a blessing. Not many diaper bags out there that can also function as another thing just with a slight differentiation. Becko’s diaper bag is flexible in that it offers you different benefits of different stuff—in an item at once.
It is a diaper bag to begin with, so it retains most of its original function and purpose. It is also a travel backpack so it can store as many stuff as a parent requires at the time. With a simple tucking away of the shoulder straps, the bag then turns into a shoulder bag. The bag is easily a thing you want to have because of this exact versatility. It is also possible to carry this bag for its double function as being a diaper bag and a travel backpack. So you can go on a vacation with this bag without having to carry so many bags just to fit everything inside.
The benefit of using this bag is also enhanced by the available padded back panel. As there is a chance that the bag will be worn all day long, it is of great importance that the bag should provide you comfort. And because there is also a chance that you are going to stick everything inside it, the bag might get too heavy. The padded back panel provides a space for air circulation so heat will not get too hot from adhering to your back for a long time.
Appearance-wise, this bag isn’t hard in the eyes either. It is easily a good bag for either the moms or the dads who perhaps wish they can take turn in carrying baby supplies when away from the home.
- It goes as a regular diaper does at first. And it also works as a travel backpack as well. However, you can slip the two straps at the back into the back panel and hook a single strap and it turns into a messenger bag. Wear the strap across the body, it can easily transform into a crossbody bag.
- The shoulder straps are adjustable. Padding and vent system at the backside, the bag will not heat your body up so much and increase comfort upon wearing.
- The main compartment features two-way zipper closure, large enough for baby’s essentials. There is also a mesh pocket, multiple pockets for various things, and two elasticized interior side pockets for drinking flask.
- There is one large zippered pocket outside for storing diapers or clothes. There are two side pockets for storing umbrella or bottles.
- There are two zippered pockets on the front. One is insulated for feeding bottle, the other is suitable for wipes.
- Includes a changing pad that is waterproof.
- No stroller straps.
- Zippers aren’t that well-made.
Yes, the bag is functional. Yes, the bag is versatile. Yes, the bag can morph into a lot of things. But would you trade all the convenient things with one flaw—very fatal flaw, in that, too. Zippers are essential in a bag. Without zippers, a bag isn’t a bag as it will probably spill everything inside out. So, again, would you love a multifunctional bag with dysfunctional zippers?